I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

I did say I'm okay with reasonable discussion. I only made a reminder post because I assumed it must have been a mistake when they didn't end their turn after founding. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:I did say I'm okay with reasonable discussion. I only made a reminder post because I assumed it must have been a mistake when they didn't end their turn after founding. smile

I was also curious.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

So many emotions in this thread! smile

Chill out people, don't take everything so damn personal.

If you're last to end your turn, whoever you are, there will always be PYFT. wink

Ilios Wrote:Chill out people, don't take everything so damn personal.

Need I remind you that this is the internet, nyaaa~~? :neenernee

nabaxo Wrote:Need I remind you that this is the internet, nyaaa~~? :neenernee
[Image: SeriousBusiness-1.jpg]
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

[Image: hate_detected.jpg]

Time for a group hug guys.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

Uh, uh, quick, the turn has switched, log in and be the FIRST to play your turn! rolleye

Oh, btw: turn timer is 36 hours for this turn.

Serdoa Wrote:Uh, uh, quick, the turn has switched, log in (done) and be the FIRST to play your turn! (and done.) rolleye

Oh, btw: turn timer is 36 hours for this turn.

:D

Haha, I'm WINNING. [SIZE="1"]Please don't dogpile me[/SIZE]

Might as well give up... frown