I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

With settler and pyramids in tow?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

SevenSpirits Wrote:Whose borders are those are settler has espied in the fog?* tongue Hope you kept your warrior home. The Hunter-Gatherer invasion party is on its way.

Settler invading a city? I wish I would be lurking this game lol.

So no proper place for you to settle yet. SevenSpritis mentioned something about clams earlier. I agree, if similar game is started again clams/crabs to fish conversion should probably be included in the map maker instructions.

That sounds suspiciously like balancing work!!!yikes

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

NobleHelium Wrote:I don't think Ilios was serious.

I don't think I necessarily meant Illios with my post.

Btw: Do I look incorrectly or did HitAnyKey get a tech from a hut this turn? Thats 3 now for the first dogpile target, no?

Serdoa Wrote:Btw: Do I look incorrectly or did HitAnyKey get a tech from a hut this turn? Thats 3 now for the first dogpile target, no?

Shhhhh, no one was supposed to notice. shhh

It's not like I WANTED the tech. It didn't give me the option to refuse it. smile

Just like it didn't give me an option to refuse a worthless map...
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

God I hate those huts... banghead

Meiz Wrote:God I hate those huts... banghead

Welcome to the top of the hitlist. smoke

pindicator Wrote:Just like it didn't give me an option to refuse a worthless map...

Just think of all the tiles you won't have to explore now lol

Anyone else been encountering this message a lot recently?

Quote:The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
What's up with that? Can something please be done about it? It's becoming rather a large annoyance...

EDIT: And just got it again while I was trying to post this very message... rolleye
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21