For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

I already got used with it.

Lord Parkin Wrote:Anyone else been encountering this message a lot recently?

What's up with that? Can something please be done about it? It's becoming rather a large annoyance...

EDIT: And just got it again while I was trying to post this very message... rolleye

Let me put it this way, if the average server has the power, speed, and grace of a hunting pride of lions, then Realms Beyond is a single obese incontinent elderly turtle struggling with severe depression.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:a single obese incontinent elderly turtle struggling with severe depression.

I'd have said a Hippopotamus, but De Gustibus et Coloribus etc etc.

Lord Parkin Wrote:Anyone else been encountering this message a lot recently?

What's up with that? Can something please be done about it? It's becoming rather a large annoyance...

EDIT: And just got it again while I was trying to post this very message... rolleye

More discussion about RB's server problems is here:

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5279

SevenSpirits Wrote:More discussion about RB's server problems is here:

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5279
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that thread before, mostly because the title is pretty misleading (at least after the first few posts).
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Is it just me or does this seem like a really weird Pangaea?

Got any pics? thumbsup

Azza Wrote:Is it just me or does this seem like a really weird Pangaea?

You haven't spotted a random attack sub out there, have you? lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Azza Wrote:Is it just me or does this seem like a really weird Pangaea?
You mean we weren't supposed to start on 1-tile islands?
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:You mean we weren't supposed to start on 1-tile islands?

I guess the AW aspect ruins your opportunity for leveraging huge ICTRs. And it is strange, my island was 2 tiles. One saltpeter, one rubber. shhh

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon