For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

Serdoa Wrote:Btw: Do I look incorrectly or did HitAnyKey get a tech from a hut this turn? Thats 3 now for the first dogpile target, no?

Is that a +1 I hear?
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

SevenSpirits Wrote:Got any pics? thumbsup

Of course not, I wouldn't want to reveal the location of my stack of gunships that I popped from a hut.

Lord Parkin Wrote:You mean we weren't supposed to start on 1-tile islands?

That's unlucky. alright

Ya, double move!
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Impressive that we managed 2 turns in less than a day with 18 teams. If we can keep this pace up we'll be doing well indeed. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Greetings, Lord Parkin! You are our first contact.

We'll leave you be if you leave us be. As I'm sure you know, early conflict is bad for both parties.

SevenSpirits Wrote:Greetings, Lord Parkin! You are our first contact.

We'll leave you be if you leave us be. As I'm sure you know, early conflict is bad for both parties.

Attack him! GO GO GO!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

SevenSpirits Wrote:Greetings, Lord Parkin! You are our first contact.

Good to meet you! Happy to agree to a mutually peaceful early game. Feel free to let that Scout pass by to explore further - as you can see we moved our Warrior away as a gesture of peace. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lord Parkin Wrote:Good to meet you! Happy to agree to a mutually peaceful early game. Feel free to let that Scout pass by to explore further - as you can see we moved our Warrior away as a gesture of peace. smile

And it begins...:neenernee
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

antisocialmunky Wrote:And it begins... :neenernee

LP needs something new to do, what with Team Broman beating him so decisively in the thread-spamming competition. tongue

[SIZE="1"]And no, Team FFH doesn't count, they're using mods.[/SIZE]
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Tatan Wrote:LP needs something new to do, what with Team Broman beating him so decisively in the thread-spamming competition. tongue
Meh, there are three of you and two of us, and you're only barely ahead. Besides, if you click on the "replies" links to see how much individual players have contributed to their threads, Ilios and I are actually quite far out in the lead. tongue
Lord Parkin