I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

Greetings ASM from Team Googly!
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

Hello there Incans, we are looking forward for the peaceful relations our two nations will surely have, no? tongue Fear not, we are surely not crazy enough to bother your protective archers crazyeye

Lord Parkin Wrote:Meh, there are three of you and two of us, and you're only barely ahead. Besides, if you click on the "replies" links to see how much individual players have contributed to their threads, Ilios and I are actually quite far out in the lead. tongue

I wouldn't point out being out in the lead, you know the leader always gets dogpiled. Nyaaaa! :neenernee

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Greetings and salutations, Lord plako. May we enjoy peaceful co-existence, without any immediate threat of conflict. After all, we all need a friend at one point or another. :wink2:

HitAnyKey Wrote:Greetings and salutations, Lord plako. May we enjoy peaceful co-existence, without any immediate threat of conflict. After all, we all need a friend at one point or another. :wink2:

Nice to meet you too HitAnyKey. Peaceful co-existence is close to our hearts too.

It's kinda funny how so many people all met each other on this exact turn.

Twinkletoes89 Wrote:Greetings ASM from Team Googly!

I want my hut back.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

HitAnyKey Wrote:It's kinda funny how so many people all met each other on this exact turn.

Maybe not. First, there's 18*17 = 306 connections to be made, counting that each side of a connection may post about it, so even a dozen contacts isn't a big number. Second, the distance between starting locations is not a randomly distributed quantity, but clusters around 12-18 tiles which will lead to scouts meeting each other after 4 to 8 turns.

- T-hawk, microanalyzing everything

Meiz Wrote:Hello there Incans, we are looking forward for the peaceful relations our two nations will surely have, no? tongue Fear not, we are surely not crazy enough to bother your protective archers crazyeye

Greeting Meiz, with Gandhi at the helm I can't see anything other than peace developing between our two great nations. :P

I haven't met anyone yet frown Should we consider opening a second public thread for actual diplo (messages adressed to one specific team), keeping this as the trashtalking (messages adressed to any number of teams) thread? With this many players, I think it will be all but impossible to keep up with anything of any importance once we get rolling. I think what limited diplomacy we have should be as accessible to all as possible.