Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

SevenSpirits Wrote:Apparently Clam is considered better than these? cry

We'll trade you our plains hill sheep for your clam. We'd offer something else but that's all we can see. bang
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Commodore Wrote:We'll trade you our plains hill sheep for your clam. We'd offer something else but that's all we can see. bang

Fear not! You are guaranteed to have something better than plains hill sheep. So say the rules.

Well I'm still waiting to see my start. cry Guess I should have posted my spoiler thread sooner, since Mist doesn't seem to be around right now to put it into my thread for me. frown

In other news....I need a friend. Anyone want to be my friend? I know we're all at war, but you could still be my friend....that is until you backstab me....or until I backstab you. innocent

I'll be your friend, HitAnyKey!
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

I can be your friend too. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

HitAnyKey Wrote:Well I'm still waiting to see my start. cry Guess I should have posted my spoiler thread sooner, since Mist doesn't seem to be around right now to put it into my thread for me. frown

In other news....I need a friend. Anyone want to be my friend? I know we're all at war, but you could still be my friend....that is until you backstab me....or until I backstab you. innocent

I'll be your friend too HitAnyKey, and when we finish the game. There will be cake.

No my cake is NOT a lie! How dare you!

Why not all be friends, nyaa~~?

Best friends forevah, nya~~!

Don't believe anything I say including what I just said.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Nice mouseover text, Yuris.
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

SleepingMoogle, who has the best leader/civ combo (Peter/England), is (I believe) the last to post a spoiler thread. Has he no appreciation for what he's been given!?

I have a proposal for you all: Let there be war against Moogle 'til the end of the game. No peace, not ever. Make him pay for his disrespect.

You all with me?