Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

SevenSpirits Wrote:Not nearly as cool but if we're doing civ iv videos here's one I made myself - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsMJqUv6aqQ

(Also Youtube seems to have destroyed the quality in the last year, now it's only 360p. Very annoying.)
Nice. I was dubious going in, but it actually fits remarkably well.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

SevenSpirits Wrote:SleepingMoogle, who has the best leader/civ combo (Peter/England), is (I believe) the last to post a spoiler thread. Has he no appreciation for what he's been given!?

I have a proposal for you all: Let there be war against Moogle 'til the end of the game. No peace, not ever. Make him pay for his disrespect.

You all with me?

This is what I get for being fashionably late? All that love is quite something to behold, but my bounty is right back on you Seven. :neenernee
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

I never issued a bounty on you, what are you talking about!

SleepingMoogle Wrote:This is what I get for being fashionably late? All that love is quite something to behold, but my bounty is right back on you Seven. :neenernee

SevenSpirits Wrote:I never issued a bounty on you, what are you talking about!

Fight fight fight!

[Image: fighting-kids.jpg]

SleepingMoogle Wrote:This is what I get for being fashionably late? All that love is quite something to behold, but my bounty is right back on you Seven. :neenernee

+1
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

I love how this particular pitboss feels like a party for RB. Am I the only one feeling the love, nyaa~~? :P

Although, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of hate when it's all done, nyaa~~ ;D

At this point only arbitratry reasons can be used to give bounties so here is my excuse wink.

There is lot of activity in the Team FFH thread. That probably means they're generating unnescessarily detailed MM plan. Lewwyn you can put my 1st bounty there.

I expect you'll invent some mechanism to change the target. If you put all the "rules" on 1 post ,I could place it in the opening post of this thread.

plako Wrote:At this point only arbitratry reasons can be used to give bounties so here is my excuse wink.

There is lot of activity in the Team FFH thread. That probably means they're generating unnescessarily detailed MM plan. Lewwyn you can put my 1st bounty there.

I expect you'll invent some mechanism to change the target. If you put all the "rules" on 1 post ,I could place it in the opening post of this thread.

Sounds good. I'll work on it a bit tonight.

and, +1 thumbsup
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

plako Wrote:At this point only arbitratry reasons can be used to give bounties so here is my excuse wink.

Team FFH hard at work:

[Image: Sandbox.jpg]

Proposed Rules and Guidelines:

This will be CIV4: The Bounty Hunter Variant.

Rules and Guidelines for Bounties and the Bounty Hunter

1) My goal is to collect points based on military actions I take in the game.

-Killing a unit = 1 point
-Capturing a worker = 2 points
-Razing a city = 5 points
-Capturing a city = 10 points
-Killing a GG = 15 points
-Killing a Civ = 100 points

2) Points earned are multiplied by the bounty level. Bounty level is increased by 1 for every team that places a bounty on another team.

3) The maximum bounty allowed on a team is a 5.

4) Teams may declare at most 5 separate bounties.

5) A bounty may declared in the player communication thread by any member of a team, be it turnplayer, teammate or dedlurker.

6) Declaration of bounties include a statement of bounty or a call to dogpile. Any invitation to the masses constitutes a declaration of bounty.

7) To rescind a bounty three conditions must be met:
-At least 15 turns must have passed.
-The team calling the bounty must make an offer of blood. Either they must kill a unit of the Bounty Hunter, have a unit killed by the Bounty Hunter, or sacrifice a unit and present evidence in thread.
-The team must then withdraw the bounty in the public thread the same turn as the offer of blood.

8) The Bounty Hunter is allowed 1 personal bounty. Once declared, to change said bounty, the hunter must follow the conditions of withdrawal including the offer of blood, in this case a unit sacrifice.

9) The Bounty Hunter may not attack any civ that does not have a bounty placed upon it unless they are within the hunter's culture.

10) The bounty hunter must maintain a top 10 demographic soldier count. If he falls below 10, he must immediately switch all builds to military.

11) The Bounty Hunter must fulfill a quota of points every 50 turns to be determined in the future.

Any other suggestions? In my opinion the bounty should not be something easily dismissed. An offer of blood seems a good penalty. In the end the bounties mean nothing beyond the fact that I cannot attack you if you have no bounty declared on you. Multiple bounties will become my targets because they will give me more points and allow me to fulfill ever increasing quotas. In a way all of you are my contractors and I am a mercenary. Also current bounties will stand.

Plako I have a post on the first page that I could move the bounty list to so you don't have to update it through the game. We could have the rules in your post and the list in the one a few posts down.