I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

--Dogpilers click here-- (PB7 Player Communication Thread)

Do you have a naming convention to go along with your bounty hunting, lewwyn?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

What if you got +100 points if you got 2 of every animal or something Lewwyn?
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

What about killing great generals? Surely that should be worth at least 3 points? Assassinating important foreign officials and whatnot.

pindicator Wrote:Do you have a naming convention to go along with your bounty hunting, lewwyn?

Thinking about it, I haven't decided yet what exactly it will be.

antisocialmunky Wrote:What if you got +100 points if you got 2 of every animal or something Lewwyn?

lol That seems a bit more like Noah...

slowcheetah Wrote:What about killing great generals? Surely that should be worth at least 3 points? Assassinating important foreign officials and whatnot.

Excellent! I had thought of this earlier but completely forgotten about it since. I'm thinking 15 points for a GG kill. They are rarer than Cities. Killing one is sort of a special event. I'll add that.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Lewwyn Wrote:Excellent! I had thought of this earlier but completely forgotten about it since. I'm thinking 15 points for a GG kill. They are rarer than Cities. Killing one is sort of a special event. I'll add that.

What about razing cities with settled great generals?

[Image: mischief.gif]

Creativity Multipliers:

1.5 for named units
2.0 if it is unique
10x for all units killed in a turn if the enemy's power dips below your power
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

Sadly I think the whole bounty thing would destroy my enjoyment of the game, so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist. I just wanted to play a friendly game of civ. smile

SevenSpirits Wrote:Sadly I think the whole bounty thing would destroy my enjoyment of the game, so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist. I just wanted to play a friendly game of civ. smile

Ditto. bang

SevenSpirits Wrote:Sadly I think the whole bounty thing would destroy my enjoyment of the game, so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist. I just wanted to play a friendly game of civ. smile

frown

It was just going to be a game for me and the lurkers but I got a suggestion to open it to the players since we have this open diplo thread. And weren't you the one who suggested players only?

It's fine if you don't want to participate. There's no reason you have to participate. But don't act like I'm out to destroy the game or make everything unfun for you. It really hurts me when you suggest that.

This is actually more work for me, and I put a lot of effort into this, but I thought it would be fun for everyone.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

SevenSpirits Wrote:Sadly I think the whole bounty thing would destroy my enjoyment of the game, so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist. I just wanted to play a friendly game of civ.

HitAnyKey Wrote:Ditto.

I'm pretty sure that is code for "+1 bounty to SevenSpirits and HitAnyKey" lol