I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Joao "can't think of a fancy thread name" of Persia. yuris125 & Commodore

yuris125 Wrote:The theme is up to Commodore smile

I think I had the original Sheepland in PBEM14. I think you should name your cities after my cities there. wink
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Naming scheme: RB PB/PBEM Naming Schemes

T16

More seafood, in a barely inhabitable land

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0403.JPG]

Commodore, if you're online when the turn rolls, can you please move the Warrior onto the choke point as early as possible next turn? Just in case there's someone on the other side of the forest who also wants to move there smile

Other moves should be obvious, Worker should start farming, Scout should either heal or check the ocean to his south for seafood, depending on how much the wolf damages him

Gotcha, went ahead and queued the move. I'll look around in a couple hours if the turn hass rolled.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Gotcha, le dump:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0320.JPG]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0321.JPG]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0322.JPG]

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0323.JPG]

Thank you!!! Nice GP farm location, we can get something out of this land!

yuris125 Wrote:Thank you!!! Nice GP farm location, we can get something out of this land!

Heh, you're welcome, but it's a little sad...a tundra hill with a couple grassland, a GL hill, a tundra hill, three seafood, and three forests is the best site we've seen all game.

Gotland it is.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0339.JPG]

Well, at least we're very safe in the early game. I couldn't imagine opening Worker-Worker-Settler in an AW game with barbs smile If we find horses and a good production location, immortalising Meiz after founding 3-4 cities seems to be an intriguing plan. Assuming his land is better than ours, of course

Yay for Gotland (though it was far too long since I visited there)!

Anyway, plan to ram into Meiz!