For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Team Bounty Hunter: Lewwyn is Boudica

Good job.

+2 points for worker kill
+1 point for chariot kill

-100000 points for building more wonders instead of killing people

Keep up the good work!

Are you allowed to settle another city before another player is eliminated?? Whatever will you name it? wink

Bigger Wrote:Are you allowed to settle another city before another player is eliminated?? Whatever will you name it? wink

Commodore... lollollol

Just attacked a barb axe with a chariot at 88% odds and lost. Ridiculous.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Bigger Wrote:Are you allowed to settle another city before another player is eliminated?? Whatever will you name it? wink

I suppose "Catwalk" is eligible?

Ceiliazul Wrote:I suppose "Catwalk" is eligible?

I'd die before I named a city after catwalk.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Lewwyn Wrote:I'd die before I named a city after catwalk.

Clearly, still a long way to go on the road to zen. smile
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Lewwyn Wrote:Yeah, sorry Jag had to die. He could have sniped a worker. Plus it unlocked HE yay!
So you're moving from world wonders to national wonders...
Active in:
FFH-20: Jonas Endain of the Clan of Embers
EITB Pitboss 1: Clan/Elohim/Calabim with Mardoc and Thoth

Ellimist Wrote:So you're moving from world wonders to national wonders...

Well I'd need to get the techs first. And I tech slow like everyone else. I ain't FIN or nothing lol

The Jag died here:

[Image: pb7jag.jpg]

I was waiting to see where it would go. And it went right next to the city. Whats funny is that Elkad was SW of that mine went N-NE so I mean, He KNEW he was in my borders unless he mistakes a mine for a naturally occuring map feature.

I think I'll do a bigger overview soon, but spoiler alert I'm not in a great position. I've spread out along the coast and that leaves a really long line to defend. Just... lol.

Lewwyn Wrote:And it went right next to the city. Whats funny is that Elkad was SW of that mine went N-NE so I mean, He KNEW he was in my borders unless he mistakes a mine for a naturally occuring map feature.

Yeah, it's not like SevenSpirits made this map! :neenernee

How's it going? smile