Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Team Bounty Hunter: Lewwyn is Boudica

Dudues this better be my thread.  I am straight trippin'  .  Yo.  Come get some.  I g[ gotta a hut in sight.  Pics in my butt.  IFYOUDARE>!>!
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Yuris posted, so I had to post over him..
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Get some rest, dude.
And on the sixth day, god created Manchester.

[SIZE="1"]Played: PBEM13 (China), PBEM17 (India)
Helping out: PBEM23 (Egypt)
Dedlurked: PBEM15 (Ottomans)
Globally lurking: more or less everything else[/SIZE]

spacemanmf Wrote:Get some rest, dude.

Feeling much better now! jive

Will update today too.

Okay lets do an update.

When we last left our Intrepid Hunters, they had found a hut and I contemplated waiting for the scout instead of popping the hut with a warrior. On T13 I get paranoid though and pop it with the warrior:

[Image: pb7t13.jpg]

Joy, strong Barbs. The absolute worst. Will I lose 2 units because of this? bangheadbangheadbanghead

I also found another hut which gave:

[Image: pb7t13a.jpg]

Well at least I know one neighbor now.

On the in-turn the barbs attacked each unit. My warrior survived and recieved... 1 XP banghead Scout died. I soldiered on. A few turns later I found:

[Image: pb7t16a.jpg]

THIS time I'm waiting dang it!

Additionally on this turn I found Moogle's borders:

[Image: pb7t16b.jpg]

Also the land east of Moogle is... well look:

[Image: pb7t16c.jpg]

God I wish I had land like that.

Next turn:

[Image: pb7t17c.jpg]

My scout is sniped by a 2 move panther. Guess I need to pop the hut with the warrior after all. I get gold. Lots of gold.

[Image: pb7t17b.jpg]

Trying to find pindicator to the east of Moogle's borders.

[Image: pb7t17a.jpg]

I finished my corn farm, yay! Next I mine a riverside grasshill. Then I start roading towards the next city site. I have very few nice city sites here beyond the cap. Very sad land.

That's up to date now.

So I think I'm going to build Stonehenge. I finished my first warrior this turn and I'm at pop 2 and 2t to growth. I think I will build Stonehenge from here out and whip settlers as I reach the happy cap. Possibly I will work 2 mines and some cottages and not even work the corn. Maybe. We'll see. I'm CHA and this map is huge and I'm probably not getting a religion so Stonehenge would be awesome. I probably should have teched BW instead of wheel/pottery so that I could chop a few forests into it. Oh well. Let's have fun by trying. lol

Well if you get Henge, you'll probably get a prophet, so you'll probably have Christianity available

So heres a bit of what I'm up too:

T22:
I'm scoping out some enemies.

[Image: pb722a.jpg]

This is hilarious. Unbelievably close. No one has even arrived at my borders yet. I am so far from everyone else its ridiculous. The worst part is they have all this good land to fight over and I have crap. lolol

Games awesome.

Also:

[Image: pb722b.jpg]

Screw you lion!

So close and yet so far.

T23:

Heres a look at home:

[Image: pb723a.jpg]

I should finish Stonehenge before T35. I'm not really going to micro it out. After I finish the mine I'll road the corn and cottage the FP.

T24:

[Image: pb724a.jpg]

So NW of Slowscheetah is like 8 FPs and gold, and NE of Meiz i more FPs and gold. Insane. whERe'S mY GOld, yO?

Freakin lions:

[Image: pb7t25.jpg]

Also, my warrior was on autopilot when I logged in and moved before I could stop him. He got attacked last turn by a panther and then moved again this turn, straight into the path of a 2nd panther. He's currently at .5 health with 1/2 xp... sigh. Bye bye. I swear no one can even reach me if they wanted to.

Found Catwalk. HUZZAH. He's SE diagonal of me. I should be able to attack him mid-game.

Stonehenge is still building.

My warrior died. I have 1 scout and 1 worker. That is the entirety of my units! I do not plan to build a warrior until after Stonehenge. No one has found my borders yet and I can 2t warriors.