For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] RB PB7 LURKER Thread

Turn 34 is being played today, based on several screenshots just posted.

Given the delay on graphs, Azza is probably just seeing the first power spike now. But I presume they aren't anticipating (a) a road to speed the invasion, and (b) 2 Warriors being upgraded with hut cash.

pindicator Wrote:Whoever did it had to jump at least 14k in one turn. Bronze Working + Spear + Stuff???

Of course maybe the other players will warn Azza. smile
I have to run.

Nakor Wrote:Bronze Working is in. Do we have copper?

[Image: EpicFail.png]

Rome is looking for copper. Too bad it's on the only tile they haven't defogged to the northwest.

At least they'll find it t50.
I have to run.

Still doesn't beat copper and horse on the only two fogged tiles clustered together, on the other side of an isthmuth (in someone else's sphere of influence).

The poly demogame was whack.

Jesus Christ LP, just use your Level 99 diplomacy skills and tell HAK to not advance any further else the scout gets whacked.

It's not like the scout can sneak past, and a C2 warrior will almost always have odds on a measely scout.

Azza Wrote:His power just jumped dramatically. I'm in deep shit here.

I think I agree with Azza, I just realized he never researched Bronze Working, so no slaving...

[Image: NFGJK.jpg]
I have to run.

Indeed, novice. Will Azza have the courage to halt their almost complete Settler and build Archers? I reckon they'd get 2 Archers out in time, rather than one. With 2 they might survive if the rolls go against the invader. Subsequently it would still be hard to get a second site settled with aggressive Axes wandering outside the capital's front gate: Team 'Mids can surely prolong the war long enough to succeed, even if their first wave gets beaten back - they'd just be about 20 turns behind everyone else. In summary, I agree with Azza's assessment.

It's turn 40 the attack would take place right? So 1 archer with full fort bonus would be at 3*(1+0.25+0.5+0.2)=5.85. Without fort bonus, 5.25. With 2 archers, doable.

That's close...basically it would come down to the RNG and if there were a warrior in the city, and how far until the 3rd archer.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

sunrises MM makes me want to cry.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18