Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] RB PB7 LURKER Thread

darrelljs Wrote:Urban dictionary claims "for the first time" but that doesn't seem to fit.

Darrell

I assume he meant "FTFY" or "Fixed That For You"

Ceiliazul Wrote:I assume he meant "FTFY" or "Fixed That For You"

This.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

looooool. Gaspar, you're my favorite.

So am I reading that right that HitAnyKey is building a FP cottage over improving wet corn? smoke

Yup... he is... in fact he's building a mine after the FP cottage before improving wet corn.

HitAnyKey also seems to have missed the memo about "always being at war" - casually moving an injured Scout into Plako's territory on the expectation of being able to move it again next turn. Sight of Plako's capital seems like a poor trade-off against sight of early colonisable land.

My soul really is taking a battering in some of these openings...
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Xenu is working a grass river tile (2F1G) so that the city grows in the same time as the warrior completes, while HAK builds a cottage then mines a PH before wet corn... Plako's luck on the land may not be so good, but he kind of lucked out on neighbors smile

Kalin

Every time I fret about my skills stagnating, or even losing my touch, I read something like this or a CFC post smile

And now Plako (with some assistance from Xenu) might have managed to trick HitAnyKey into building way to much early military…

Always war it might be, but diplo and metagaming is still important.