For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[Spoilers] What, no fireballs?! Team FFH: we're not in Erebus anymore

Everybody probably already noticed right now that I'm pretty insecure when it comes to taking decisions... lol

I agree with 1E. Cities on the northern coast or eastern coast should be able to pick up any seafood in the fog. Gold commerce times 1.5 would really help.

P.S. What's the password?

Alright, I submit to the majority, 1E it is! smile

But I reserve the right to say "I told you so" when we miss two Fish resources. nono

Ilios Wrote:Alright, I submit to the majority, 1E it is! smile

But I reserve the right to say "I told you so" when we miss two Fish resources. nono

Only if Ichabod and I get to say "we told you so" if the coastal squares are food-free :neenernee

DaveV Wrote:P.S. What's the password?

"pitbeast", according to Ichabod. I'll have a look around in a couple of minutes.

I'm in the game, there's a freshwater lake 2SE of the Settler's current position.

We can probably do the move and end our turn, and start the micro battles. smile

Since I didn't want us to be last, I went ahead and moved the Settler east, and ended turn.

Ilios Wrote:Since I didn't want us to be last, I went ahead and moved the Settler east, and ended turn.

Glad you did it, I was probably going crazy before deciding where to settle. Guess I have to take the game a little less seriously from now on!

Question: do we want to pop the hut with the scout or wait for borders? The borders limit the results we can get, since it avoids the experience result. But it has the risk of someone stealing it (very unlikely).

Another interesting thing is that a xp result in an warrior would be great. A woody 2 warrior would spell great trouble in an AW game...

BTW, Ilios, did you select a tech before ending turn? If you didn't, we just lost 1 beaker, if I'm not mistaken.

Gentlemen, this is not FFH anymore. BTS is hardcore. There's no playing around. Even the smallest thing can be the difference between getting or not getting a life saving beaker...

lol

Ichabod Wrote:BTW, Ilios, did you select a tech before ending turn? If you didn't, we just lost 1 beaker, if I'm not mistaken.

Erm... Didn't you do that already? smoke

Bah, what's one beaker...

As for the hut, I'd much prefer the border pop, even if there's a chance we pop Agriculture from it. smile

A Woody 2 Warrior would be very nice indeed. nod