Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

RBP7 - SPOILERS - Genghis Khan of Egypt

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:You can't stand on peaks.
You do virtually stand on a peak if it is in your culture wink

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0005%20%283%29.JPG]

So far Dave is keeping his word, but our units continue to dance wink

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0006%20%285%29.JPG]

Over in the east it was something of a wasted turn. I popped a map last turn (no huts revealed from the map) which is at least better than the villagers being hostile. This turn was a bit of a waste; I revealed 3 tiles moving north, but then had to backtrack due to a lion. I'm leaning towards something like the yellow path over the next few turns, but it's still very up in the air. Feel free to make suggestions wink

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0007%20%285%29.JPG]

In the north I kept my end of the deal and moved my scout away (I'm not even circling his cap, mainly because I want to know where resources are before any hypothetical Shirms are out killing my scouts). The single non-forested tile makes me tentatively plan on scouting southwest first and then circling back to the east of the peak range blocking my scout from going due east, defogging that area last. Bonus: that lands the unit in good sentry-net position.

T15 BIG Image Known-World Update (As Promised)

[Image: RBP7%20T15.jpg]

Hooked up my farm, my crop yield went from 13th -> 4th. Yay. First turn this game I actually used the demo screen wink

In more exciting news, a good and bad happening:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0008%20%283%29.JPG]

so you roll a crazy start and pop two techs. anything else you want to order up for this game?

fluffyflyingpig Wrote:so you roll a crazy start and pop two techs. anything else you want to order up for this game?

I also popped a scout, though the scout+2nd tech sort of go together.

I'd gladly trade both techs for my choice of neighbor though. You can safely assume Mali would fall far far down that list wink

Pretty sure the game is just trolling you into a Henge build, giving you Masonry and Mysticism. wink
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

sunrise089 Wrote:I also popped a scout, though the scout+2nd tech sort of go together.

I'd gladly trade both techs for my choice of neighbor though. You can safely assume Mali would fall far far down that list wink

You also randomly ended up with Genghis of egypt. I don't think your neighbors are thrilled to be next to you either. lol

fluffyflyingpig Wrote:You also randomly ended up with Genghis of egypt. I don't think your neighbors are thrilled to be next to you either. lol

And they would be right to fear me!

That is, until everyone I talked to about the game insisted attacking would be foolish cry

EDIT: Micro advice needed wink

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0008%20%284%29.JPG]

I need to figure out my worker actions. The worker is the very artistic stick figure 1N of the city tile. I think I should road now since the city won't need the second corn for at least 6 turns. But since it will cost me a turn moving back into that forest later after farming the 2nd corn does it not actually matter when I road?

I believe I would stick one road turn now then farm the Corn so you get it when you grow, then finish the road on the way back. If for some insane reason you plan on roading the Corn you can finish the forest road and save a Worker turn, but really that's more than sucked up by the four turns of roading and the missed turn on an improved Corn tile. I've lost track of your build order and tech path frown.

Darrell