Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] PB7 Awards Thread

Space killed more units...about a 100, without having to press a single button to do most of the damage.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

spacemanmf Wrote:Total losses in the Battle of Britannia:

Us: 20 cats, 1 treb, 2 muskets
Peg: 8 muskets, 13 longbows, 2 spears, vulture, chariot, warrior, 30 cats, 25 HAs, 6 knights

Plus 4 other units killed and another city captured.

novice Wrote:Rival average power went from 731k to 588.5k. So that mean Pegasus lost (731000-588500)*4 = 570k soldiers. Judging by the graph that should be a drop from about 1 million soldiers to 400k soldiers.Ruff is the one with 1062k soldiers.

So about 60% of his power wiped out.

Nicolae Carpathia Wrote:Most impressive Civ4 BTS alpha strike ever.
And on the sixth day, god created Manchester.

[SIZE="1"]Played: PBEM13 (China), PBEM17 (India)
Helping out: PBEM23 (Egypt)
Dedlurked: PBEM15 (Ottomans)
Globally lurking: more or less everything else[/SIZE]

I killed around 20 vamps the first turn, and 40 vamps the second turn, along with an assortment of other units including priests, hounds, and others. But it's spread over 2 turns, not one turn.

And i can't check the power graph because Darrell refuses to look at the save anymore :P

Darrell refuses to acknowledge the save even exists.

Darrell

Can I get a link to this legendary turn report by spaceman? I apparently haven't seen that.

Edit: duh nevermind, just saw novice's link. I like the idea of a "legendary moments" thread!

scooter Wrote:Can I get a link to this legendary turn report by spaceman? I apparently haven't seen that.

Edit: duh nevermind, just saw novice's link. I like the idea of a "legendary moments" thread!

Or you can just follow the links on the quotes I did... =)

In PBEM8 I killed fewer units, but about twice the power.

Quote:* 6 Machine Guns
* 11 infantry
* 20 artillery
* 27 rifles
* 6 knights

So from a power standpoint, that's 6*18+11*20+20*18+27*14+6*10 = 1,126,000 of power.
Hammer count - 6*83+11*93+20*100+27*73+6*60 = 5852 hammers (though probably a lot of it was drafted)

So, should we announce that SevenMackotis has won the Selrach Award somewhere now?

kjn Wrote:So, should we announce that SevenMackotis has won the Selrahc Award somewhere now?

You never know how much attention someone is paying. If even one player didn't notice they hadn't settled yet then we're impacting the game. Even a sillier and freer game like this, its not our place to give out information, intentionally or otherwise.

I think global lurkers as a whole would do well to realize this across the board, I have seen it pop up a lot in games of late and I know as a player it would really irritate me if I saw it in one my games.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

regoarrarr Wrote:In PBEM8 I killed fewer units, but about twice the power.

That's a mighty stack. What was it in terms of percentage of power?