I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] PB7 Awards Thread

TMIT (Speed civving) - Elkad, Meiz
Kuro (Slow civving) - Lord Parkin, MackSeven
Munro (Biggest upset) - Lord Parkin - upsetting everyone wink
Locke award (Biggest personlity change) - Catwalk -> Elkad
TT award (surviving) - Azza - even resurrected from death
The Washington, Mongolia award - ASM - Couldn't connect to the game while LP was in

Technical difficulties last night (I fell asleep at 9 PM.) I'll throw up the googledoc when I get out of work this evening.

[SIZE="5"]
CURRENTLY TAKING VOTES. VOTING CLOSES 15 JUNE 2012 23:00 GMT. VOTE IN GOOGLEDOC HERE[/SIZE]

I added HAK as a nominee to the Yuris125 award, due to his insane rush against MackSeven.

kjn Wrote:I added HAK as a nominee to the Yuris125 award, due to his insane rush against MackSeven.

I rushed mackseven? Wow, I must really be getting forgetful in my old age.... smoke

You would mean Xenu. He's the one who rushed MackSeven. smile

HitAnyKey Wrote:I rushed mackseven? Wow, I must really be getting forgetful in my old age.... smoke

You would mean Xenu. He's the one who rushed MackSeven. smile

Yeah, I realised that after I had written things. There were far too many things going in on the game.

How many techs did other teams get in a row? We had 7. (Guilds, Banking, IW, Poly, Aesthetics, Literature, CS.)

Just a reminder that voting closes tonight. Have an underwhelming 7 serious votes so far, so if anyone else is remotely interested do have a poke at it. Link here in case anyone missed it.

only 7?? id make some outcry railing against apathy, but.... im really not that into it.

sorry gaspar frown
--
Best dating advice on RB: When you can't hide your unit, go in fast and hard. -- Sullla

I voted Gaspar, thanks for the reminder.

Note I've not read spoiler threads so I was only able to vote based on my knowledge in-game and in the public thread. There may have been some very deserving eastern civ who got overlooked, so sorry if that's the case.