For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] PB7 Awards Thread

If you guys want to vote I'm happy to reopen the doc for it. Many votes > few votes, IMO.
I've got some dirt on my shoulder, can you brush it off for me?

Alright, I'll open this back up for the players if they want to vote. Let's put the new deadline Wednesday 23:00 GMT.

Spreadsheet here.

Gaspar Wrote:Alright, I'll open this back up for the players if they want to vote. Let's put the new deadline Wednesday 23:00 GMT.

Spreadsheet here.

I can't edit the spreadsheet - did you grant write access to everybody?
I have to run.

novice Wrote:I can't edit the spreadsheet - did you grant write access to everybody?

Oops. Fixed. tongue

Just added my votes. C'mon, guys, don't forget to vote too!

90% of these awards I don't even understand the meaning behind them, let alone have a clue who to vote for. And some of them aren't even a voting type item, so as an award like that they don't even make sense. LOL
Anyway, for the ones I was nominated for....what does it mean by "Warmonger of the year award for least infrastructure"? I thought I had a decent amount of infrastructure, so not sure where this comes from.
I also don't understand the whole "dogged defense" thing.
And Commodore, I'm guessing you think I sorta swung the balance of the game simply by being LP's neighbor and not being able to do anything to stop his rise to power?