I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] 3 Players, 1 Civ, No Clues - Tatan, Nakor, and Serdoa are Darius of Rome

Working pastured cows, rice and one spice seems like the best option to me.
Ended turn.
We have the number 1 capital in the world (for this turn)! And our GNP is pretty decent as well, ranked number 2...

Cow, rice, spice worked; complete warrior -> warrior till size 4 -> start settler; finish farming spices, farm another spice if BW isn't in at that point (it probably isn't looking at the screenshot) - or if we have TW, build a road up to the pigs wink

Warrior complete, onto another warrior while growing to size 4 as suggested.
Moved that worker to farm the spice.
Scouting worker hasn't made contact yet. Shall we let him follow the coast or do you want to move him inland (N)?

Follow coast. Less animals which kill him.

Played turn. Zero (0) interesting things happened.
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

And T29 played as well. I found jungled Rice in the south. Not worth the picture, though... :neenernee

Next turn Nero will grow to size 4 and we should start a settler.

We really need Iron Working to work the jungle...

And there we have our first contact:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0221.jpg]

Settler started in Nero. Let's hope we meet more people soon.

Sunrise... well, that's an interesting neighbour... Always War should be his game.. what does this do to our gameplan? Going to give that some thought...

Looked at the new turn. We have an 79,3% chance to kill Sunrise's scout.
Do we go for it?
I think we should do it, so the location of our capital remains unknown.
Please play the turn before it ends in about 11 hours, don't know if I'll be in time.

Nakor Wrote:Looked at the new turn. We have an 79,3% chance to kill Sunrise's scout.
Do we go for it?
I think we should do it, so the location of our capital remains unknown.
Please play the turn before it ends in about 11 hours, don't know if I'll be in time.

Funny, I saw that too and was going to post something in here asking about it! smile (that was a couple hours ago, the forums have been down :\ )

I agree with attacking it; fortune favors the bold, and I *really* don't want to be found by the experienced MP guy who also has WCs, AKA the best units in the game for rushing Rome. And we won't get another shot at this--his scout will move or heal next turn.

I'll play and end the turn as soon as I get access to my desktop.
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Risk time...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0318.jpg]
And it pays off. hammer
That panther even moved away after I ended the turn! Romulus now has a promotion to burn. jive