I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP7 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Here are collected rules and victory conditions to be attached to 1st post:

Diplomacy: Public player thread allowed right from the beginning. No any other format of diplomacy. "Deals" made are not binding.

Double moves: Allowed. Only if you’re last to end turn or didn’t end turn at all you’re not allowed to do anything during the first 2h of the turn.

Bans:
* All trades and gifts
* Nukes
* War elephants except from Khmers
* Civic/religion switch spy missions
* All AP and UN resolutions

Victory conditions:
Conquest, Domination, Culture and Space

Special Diplo victory condition:
At any point player can suggest in a public player thread of declaring someone as winner or totally ending the game without winner. If 3/4 of alive players support it, game ends and winner is declared or game ends without a winner.

plako Wrote:Here are collected rules and victory conditions to be attached to 1st post
Thanks Plako, first post updated.

Surely you need to include the Time victory condition just in case? wink

Hey, HitAnyKey, if you are done in game please log out. Your firewall is preventing me from logging in. Thanks.

[Image: T2-HitAnyKeyNoLogOut.JPG]

[Image: T2-Firewalled.JPG]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Hey, HitAnyKey, if you are done in game please log out. Your firewall is preventing me from logging in. Thanks.
I logged out as soon as I saw you trying to connect. So you should be good now. I was basically done.
The odd thing is that some people can connect while I'm connected, and some people can't.

Civstats disconnected. Can't check the game status, but fair chance is that it is down.

Confirmed that the game is down. Messaged Sunrise.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Ok guys, should be fixed. Verizon network terminal thing needed to be reset frown

There's still 13+ hours on the clock, so I won't reload for now. Let me know if a reload is in order though.

I lost connection with the game after logging in today and have not been able to re-connect.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

The connection attempt to the host has timed out.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon