I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

RBP7 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Guys, did you email Sunrise? I'll do it if no

I did not.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

Let's always post when we email sunrise; that way if no one's said they have, you can always feel OK to do it yourself.

SevenSpirits Wrote:Let's always post when we email sunrise; that way if no one's said they have, you can always feel OK to do it yourself.

Yeah that would be great

Email sent

Game's been up for an hour. Perhaps Sunrise fixed it and didn't have time to post here.

Just letting everyone know they can log in again, anyway. smile
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Lies, its down again.
In Soviet Russia, Civilization Micros You!

"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."
“I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.”

It was working when I logged in at the time, but it's no longer working now.

Messaged Sunrise.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

Ick, I've not been home all day (work->class) and still won't be for a few more hours. It's weird it went down->up->down on it's own. I'll check when I get home, it may be something as simple as my daughter (home sick) pulling on the ethernet cord, my wife noticing, and then the cord being pulled later...

It seems to be up again.

UPSes for the electrical problems that will surely arise and a nice encasement of carbonite* for all family members that can't resist touching wires. Those two solutions should solve a lot of these problems.

[SIZE="1"]*Read instructions carefully to avoid accidental death of loved ones.[/SIZE]

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon