I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Welcome to Realms Beyond Civilization!

The economy will be much better... if you live in China...

80% likelihood economy will be better than today.

15% likelihood it will be worse than today or roughly the same, but have recovered during 2010-2013 and then dropped again. Basically I'm saying there is a 15% chance of a new recession during pretty much any given year just by playing the averages.

5% likelihood the economy will be either much worse than today or have never recovered any more than it has so far. This would be a reversal of ~100 years of business cycle patterns, but we've never had the kind of fundamental dept/spending issues we have now before either.

Need to bulid some Forbidden Palaces....

Ilios Wrote:The economy will be much better... if you live in China...

Well its because they researched Communism and adopted the State Property civic!
"You want to take my city of Troll%ng? Go ahead and try."

The economy is already starting to improve. I think things should be in an up-tick five years from now.

Hi i just sighned up been watching this community for literally years

Hi, Arslan. :wink2:
I have to run.

Hello everyone, I've decided to start posting reports on the games I complete, starting with Adventure 45. I've been lurking for quite some time; hopefully my reports can live up to the standard of excellence this community has shown.

Welcome Coggen! smile

Greetings.

Picked up Civ4 complete in a bargain bin a few months back and have been hooked ever since. I played Civ1 to death and Civ 3 briefly so I have some Civ experience but am still a bit of a noob. Currently I play mostly Noble but I am moving steadily upwards as I read more of the excellent tips and strats I have been finding here and on site's like Sulla's.

See you around

Cius