I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Welcome to Realms Beyond Civilization!

Welcome, stunted! smile

I'm a new member and wanted to start a thread to ask some questions, but I see this is not permitted. Now I am testing my ability to respond to other threads. This post is therefore, meaningless. smoke

Hi,

I just turned off creation of new threads for new members. This seems to stop the spambots. Since you don't appear to be a bot, you're now welcome to create threads as you please. smile

Hello to everyone. Hope to be active here in a few weeks time smile

Hello and welcome! smile

I can post now!

Hello all. I don't think I'll be too active here, much play a RB Adventure or Epic. I don't have the time. I'm a 7th grader, so I don't play Civ4 on weekdays. Not to mention that I've been banned from the succession game forum for too much spam. I'm Swein Forkbeard at CivFanatics for those who don't know.

Welcome Swein.

Please be cautious on this forum, what happened in the CivFanatics SG forum should act as a warning. You have rubbed a lot of RB members the wrong way already, so I hope you have learned your lesson so that we can get along here.

Hi all... I've been a member for a while, but not active. I've just completed by first epic, BTW #16.

How do I submit/report?

Thanks,
T

Kodii Wrote:Welcome Swein.

Please be cautious on this forum, what happened in the CivFanatics SG forum should act as a warning. You have rubbed a lot of RB members the wrong way already, so I hope you have learned your lesson so that we can get along here.

Bah, I was in 6th grade when that occured. Now I'm a mature 7th grader. smile
Civilization IV sure runs like a dream on my new computer.

Theseus Wrote:Hi all... I've been a member for a while, but not active. I've just completed by first epic, BTW #16.

How do I submit/report?

Thanks,
T

Welcome back!

You're already following the primary rule about reporting: no information other than "I've finished my game" before reporting day. On reporting day, a thread will be opened in the main forum stating that it's okay to post your reports.

Then, you open your own thread in the "Tournament Reports and Discussion" forum. In that thread, you post your report or a link to your report

Since these things are harder to explain than to see, here are some links:

Examples from Epic 14:
The it's okay to post a report thread.
The Tournament Reports and Discussion forum.
A sample report posted in the player's thread .
And a thread containing a link to a player's report.

Players love feedback and you can give your comments and ask questions about their games in their threads.

But remember: no info whatsoever--except "I'm playing" and/or "I'm finished"--before the "event closed" thread is opened (usually by Sullla, Griselda, or the game's sponsor).