Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Welcome to Realms Beyond Civilization!

Thanks for the guide.

I didn't take good notes along the way though... I somehow thought that the submission was to be focused on score/results. Very stupid of me, as I know better about RBC's general philosophy.

/Begin smacks.self.in.head.with.trout smile

I'll recreate an AAR before the submission date.

-T

As i'm about to start my first epic can someone give me just just a quick clarification

are we allowed to use Bhuric's 'unofficial' patch or do we stick to the official 3.13 patch.

All games are run using v3.13. Please do not use Bhuric's unofficial patch. smile
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

Thanks, thumbsup

Hi, wandered in here from Sullla's excellent website. I've been playing Civ off and on since Civ 2 came out but I still struggle on Noble though. As I've just got the BTS expansion I thought I'd give TF2 a rest, give the old game a dust off and give some of your challenges a try.

Any advice on which games to try first?

Welcome, there are still a couple of Adventures open (although Adv 28 is due on Monday) and I guess there might be a new event opening on Monday or the one after that.
You can of course play any of the closed events as well and compare how you did.

mh
"You have been struck down!" - Tales of Dwarf Fortress
---
"moby_harmless seeks thee not. It is thou, thou, that madly seekest him!"

Hi all 8)

Have only had civIV for a few weeks now, and I must say the change from civ3 caught me by surprise as I hadn't been involved in any communities at all. I just loved civIII and bought the new one as soon as I had a replaced a somewhat , lets just say, shagged, machine.

I have spent the last 3 or 4 days reading Sullla's and Sirians RB1 - Cuban Isolationists thread over at civfanatics and eventually found my way here.

Anyway, as I've said I've mainly played civIII alone in my cave unconnected to teh interweb (and never on any level particularly too difficult I might add), but, here I am and hope to get involved, looks like fun!

thumbsup

Welcome, Mojo! smile

Cuban Isolationists: the best recruitment tool we ever created! (And totally unintended too!) lol
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

An eager Civfanatic signing in for ventures in the Realms Beyond. thumbsup