I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Poll: How should we store the master C&D File?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dropbox Excel File
55.56%
5 55.56%
Google Doc Spreadsheet
44.44%
4 44.44%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cloak & Dagger Thread

Sorry guys, just got home and saw I never saved any of the changes I made on the spreadsheet last night. It has been saved now, so everyone should be able to see the updated version.

I'll go over the rest of those turns soon, and see if I can't glean any more details from the turns I've already briefly described.

Great, I think it would be handy to have a +/- techs list (showing what we have that the others don't and what they have that we don't).

Back to the brief score summary:

On Turn 61 there were just a couple pop increases. Menagerie got one pop increase, for their 8th total pop, and the Trolls got two pop, for 11 total.

On Turn 62 the Trolls got a tech. I'm a little torn here between AH and Writing. It took them 11 turns and they've got lots of pop, so I think it would be the more expensive tech, but they were at war for part of it, so maybe it was the cheaper one? For now I'm putting them down for Writing. TEAM got a pop increase, their 7th overall.

On Turn 63 M3 got a tech. This one only took them 3 turns, so I'm putting them down to Fishing. We know they do have a coastal city. Alternatively, maybe they had been teching towards Medi when we finished it, so they diverted to other things until completing it now. If this is the case, they may be going for PH next. M3 also 2-pop whipped something this turn, leaving them with 6 total. Pirates gained 2 pop this turn, giving them a total of 7.

On Turn 64, Pirates got their 8th pop, and Trolls keep on growing with 2 more pop this turn, putting them at 13 total!

On Turn 65, Pirates 2-pop whipped something, so they're back down to 6 pop. This was probably a Settler, as they will settle another city in a couple turns. Trolls settled a new city this turn, then they 2-pop whipped something, and also 1-pop whipped something.

On Turn 66, TEAM completed a tech. It took them 7 turns, and I'm thinking maybe Masonry. Trolls got two of their pop back, so they're at 12. Menagerie got a huge 24-point increase this turn. They got SH on T44, so at T66 some of it is probably for second-ring land tiles. I think 12-14 points is reasonable to guess for land, leaving 10-12 points to account for. I guess a tech + pop could be 10 points. If that's the case, then they've gotten another 3-turn Tech. Could this PH?

Well, that's as far as I've gotten. We're on T68 now, so I'm not too far behind. Oh, I do know that Pirates settle on new city on Turn 67.

(November 26th, 2012, 18:45)Old Harry Wrote: Great, I think it would be handy to have a +/- techs list (showing what we have that the others don't and what they have that we don't).

Are you using something like this in PB8? Are you able to add that tab to our spreadsheet?

I'm doing it by hand in pb8, but it should be possible to make something automatic... I'll look at it later in the week.