Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Latest Turn Screenshots

TEAM have declared another war:

[Image: t32_lewwyn_war.JPG]

I am the opposite of shocked. Looking forward to that team losing the game due to stupidity like this. Cottage done next turn. The extra road on the forest was less than ideal, but it was started already so I went ahead and finished it:

[Image: t32_road.JPG]

Quick look at TEAM's scout info from Menagerie:

[Image: t32_team_scout.JPG]

Demos:

[Image: t32_demos.JPG]

Trolls have kept EPs at 90 on us as requested. At EoT we got graphs on Trolls, so I swapped EPs over to TEAM (EP spending with them is currently 0/0). Here's our full set of graphs with them added as well as the top cities tacked onto the end:

[Image: t32_food.JPG]
[Image: t32_mfg.JPG]
[Image: t32_gnp.JPG]
[Image: t32_power.JPG]
[Image: t32_score.JPG]
[Image: t32_topcities.JPG]

That MFG spike from Menagerie reeks of Stonehenge.

The scene of the kill:

[Image: t34_scene.JPG]

Let's heal and save the promo just in case. One thing here - Menagerie's scout is right there! Mackoti - just an FYI that this is actually moderately important info. This means they'll have a chance to see those roads next turn which looks VERY suspicious to be honest. This means responding to them is a higher priority now. This is why these screenshots are important smile. I hovered over BW to show it'll take us 9 turns. We have the cottage online at Occam now:

[Image: t34_occam.JPG]

Sign indicates we can get a 2T road here now which will ensure a speedy take-off from our settler. Demos:

[Image: t34_demos.JPG]

Ordered our victorious warrior to heal:

[Image: t34_warr_heal.JPG]

Worker finished first half of the road as planned. The other warrior is staying put for now as I'd like to not lose this worker by some unfortunate luck. Roading the floodplains as planned:

[Image: t34_occam_outside.JPG]

One thing here makes me a tad nervous:

[Image: t34_events_scout.JPG]

There's Menagerie's scout, no big deal. However, look at all those slavery revolts. That's all 3 people we've met. None of them are SPI, so it's quite likely those are revolts with the settler on the move. Hopefully Menagerie isn't headed to the same place as us. I would find that hard to believe, but there's a tiny bit of paranoia creeping up on me.

Demos:

[Image: t34_demos_real.JPG]

Ok, Aristotle:

[Image: t35_aristotle.JPG]

Road complete as planned. I'm keeping the warriors there because we want visibility so we don't lose our workers to some sneaky warrior. Bacon:

[Image: t35_bacon.JPG]

Road complete as planned. Quick look inside Occam because we can:

[Image: t35_occam.JPG]

I went ahead and put down some guidance signs for the next 4 turns. We're currently following the micro plan Seven laid out.

Demos:
[Image: t35_demos.JPG]

People have definitely settled second cities.

Just following the plan:

[Image: t36_bwork.JPG]

[Image: t36_awork.JPG]

Demos:

[Image: t36_demos.JPG]

Still following the plan. Progress:

[Image: t37_newsite.JPG]

Occam:

[Image: t37_occam.JPG]

To be clear, that sign indicates 4T left on a cottage. It is 1/5 done. If people prefer a different variation of signs then I'm open to it. Demos:

[Image: t37_demos.JPG]

Blades of Glory has been settled:

[Image: t38_bog.JPG]

Quick look inside:

[Image: t38_inbog.JPG]

We're working that deer for this turn only, then swap to cow next turn. Capital still on the worker:

[Image: t38_occam.JPG]

Things are moving again as planned. Occam:

[Image: t39_occam.JPG]

Blades of Glory:

[Image: t39_bog.JPG]

The surrounding land:

[Image: t39_north.JPG]

[Image: t39_southeast.JPG]

[Image: t39_west.JPG]

Demos:

[Image: t39_demos.JPG]

Cow pastured:

[Image: t40_bog.JPG]

Occam:

[Image: t40_occam.JPG]

Exploring warrior:

[Image: t40_warrior.JPG]

Scouting:

[Image: t41_scout.JPG]

YAWN. Blades of Glory is coming along as planned:

[Image: t41_bog.JPG]

Occam:

[Image: t41_occam.JPG]

Demos:

[Image: t41_demos.JPG]

We now have TEAM's graphs. Here's a full set:

[Image: t41_gnp.JPG]
[Image: t41_food.JPG]
[Image: t41_mfg.JPG]
[Image: t41_power.JPG]

Power is concerning, but that's partially because we're the only ones without BW. That'll change next turn.