I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Assemble! Taking stock of Gillette

LOL, seeing we are in war with Team, I could take the diplomacy with them smile

2metraninja Wrote:LOL, seeing we are in war with Team, I could take the diplomacy with them smile

Good luck getting them to respond to you wink. They've declared Jihad to satisfy their egos.

I am still catching on on the threads, but I cant find where the diplomacy with them went. Do they declared war for some specific reason and refused to talk since then?

They sniped a scout that ended turn next to their warrior, and replied to our email simply with "Jihad"

2metraninja Wrote:I am still catching on on the threads, but I cant find where the diplomacy with them went. Do they declared war for some specific reason and refused to talk since then?

It's in the diplo thread somewhere. Sorry, sometime soon I'll have to fill in the first few posts in that thread with summaries of key things going on. Basically they killed our scout without warning and refused to ever talk. I tried poking several members that I'm friends with over chat and got the "refuses to talk" deal from them. They have since declared war on our eastern neighbor - Tropical Trolls. I guess they're role-playing to an extent. They Menagerie also said they ignored them, so I'm not sure what the point of their little game is.

Hey guys, sorry for being away for some time, had to spend a lot of time on preparing my application for a visa extension

The application is now away, hoping for a positive result... I'm playing Magic: the Gathering almost non-stop this weekend, but fully expect to be active again from Monday