I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Micro Planning

It's not obvious to me in those plans where we are settling?

SevenSpirits Wrote:It's not obvious to me in those plans where we are settling?

Sorry. There was a pretty positive response to this site:

[Image: t45_overview.JPG]

Wheat/elephant/corn, all first ring. I've been working under the assumption we're shooting for that. One road on the elephant will let us move most of the way one turn and settle the next.

Ah cool. Do you happen to have a sandbox save with our current situation (or, the situation after playing out the current plan)?

SevenSpirits Wrote:Ah cool. Do you happen to have a sandbox save with our current situation (or, the situation after playing out the current plan)?

Unfortunately no sandbox. The closest thing I have is the spreadsheet in the first post - I've just been verifying the numbers after each turn and then trying tests like this in notepad/excel/etc. I've also been underlining turn #s when we finish them. I haven't added in the 1chop + triple whip idea yet.

Microplan has been tweaked to cover the next 4 turns or so which should be at least a week's worth of turns. Seven is going to cover turns this weekend for me. The current plan is still to settle our next city on T54 via use of 1 chop and a triple whip.

(October 17th, 2012, 22:12)scooter Wrote: Microplan has been tweaked to cover the next 4 turns or so which should be at least a week's worth of turns. Seven is going to cover turns this weekend for me. The current plan is still to settle our next city on T54 via use of 1 chop and a triple whip.

Looking at the micro plan, I see there is a mistake. We are trying to do this triple whip from 42/100 - that's a double whip. Triple whip can be done from 10/100.

Unless I hear otherwise soon, I'm going to assume that the plan was triple whip and the calculations were wrong (probably based on quick speed whip being 20h/pop, or maybe Krillmod instincts). I'm going to see what looks like a good thing to do instead.