Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

Got a worker. So is he moving to pasture the pigs first, right?

(November 10th, 2012, 09:27)BRickAstley Wrote: Got a worker. So is he moving to pasture the pigs first, right?

Yup, that's it. And I think you should start on a settler right away (as a building for the capital).

EDIT: I see that my post was a bit late, so maybe you already started another build on the capital. If that's so, keep building whatever that is, don't change to a settler. It won't make a big difference, anyway, but it'll if you change the builds.

Okay. I had started a warrior, for defence/maybe go down and get that hut.

(November 12th, 2012, 05:49)BRickAstley Wrote: Okay. I had started a warrior, for defence/maybe go down and get that hut.

Probably bst, anyway. My sandbox was based on the usual settings for games here, with no barbs and the like. I think we'd spend some 40-50 turns without a warrior the way I was doing things lol. Not the best strategy.

Haha, no it's not smile

But yeah, worker is pasturing the pigs. The Wheel also finished, I started Mining next to get on the way to BW, if you had another idea feel free to go in and change it.

(November 12th, 2012, 06:00)BRickAstley Wrote: Haha, no it's not smile

But yeah, worker is pasturing the pigs. The Wheel also finished, I started Mining next to get on the way to BW, if you had another idea feel free to go in and change it.

Pottery next is better, IMO. I'll change it if I arrive on time.

Edit: and if you agree, of course.

Sure, sounds good. I'd ask why more but you're already wearing me out with WW too much already. wink

[Image: 1BlPw.jpg]

Shouldn't that tile 3S of the corn be revealed from our culture?

In other words nothing ever happens for us.

No - as I understand it, you can only see water tiles from 1 away (till Optics). If that tile was land you would be able to see it (I think). T-hawk, as usual, is your expert lol - I know he's explained it (several times) in various forums if you want to try and search

Ichabod, what's the sandbox looking like once we add in this warrior that we weren't planning before?