I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

(November 26th, 2012, 20:08)MindyMcCready Wrote: Hi Brick, Just wanted to let you know that your posts are being read! Long-time lurker here appreciates your posts.

Thanks smile

(November 26th, 2012, 20:10)Ichabod Wrote: And I'm here too. I promise to help soon. Sorry for being absent.

'sokay, life happens. Not like there's a ton to do here anyways.

[Image: zHtCW.jpg]

Look more nothing

[Image: S9Mvr.jpg]

Well, it'll be an at least somewhat viable city location.

Ichabod, for your reference, I've just been putting signs up in the game with my ideas/preferences for what to do in regards to exploration and build orders. shouldn't be too much to worry about.

Ok, thanks.

No problem.

Also, I'm open to interchanging 4th and 5th city sites, if you have a strong feeling about wanting horses. 5th just seems on the far side, and we have no opponents known to even rush us.

[Image: WeWtm.jpg]

Oh Hai actual resources.

So, having done further exploration there's two forks to explore that both look pretty size-able, so I'm sending my warrior down the south one, and going to explore that one to the west as soon as I can as well. Though I find it weird no one's made contact with me, I find it hard to imagine that with this script I could be on an island all by myself.

Also, plan "make all the cities" is going good. I have 4 cities so far all with a health resource, and chops and whips will be coming in soon to make more settlers. The only problem is food resources between current cities and the fork in the land are relatively rare, so i'll be having to waste a few inland tiles to get coastal cities catching far off food resources. there isn't a lot of worthless land around here though, so after it sees some worker love we should have a good core going up.

Overview shot of your lands?
I have to run.

[Image: n39ZG.jpg]
Homelands

[Image: YR1LK.jpg]
Southlands

Note that two SW of my explorawarrior is dark green borders, which i'm almost certain is Sir Xenu. I don't see any reason not to contact him, unless I want to make sure he doesn't get scared and try to pink dot me. I do NOT want him to get that gold/cows site before me, since that's quite valuable, and it's not like I have a lot of other land to expand to anyways. I'll be getting lotsa settlers going here.

I'm not sure if I would wanna risk a pink dot, or if slow and steady city crawl would be good. Ichabod. thoughts?