For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

I just found out that whaling boats can be made with Sailing with RB Mod. I didn't even think about checking for that beforehand. banghead

And barracks give culture. Just in case. smile

Question. Why did you ruin the fish west of Bern?

Because we wanted the pigs and floodplains to be shareable with the capital, in order to tile micro the city's development faster. plus fog reading had me assuming that there was an island over there that would get the fish, though now I don't think that's the case. frown

[Image: BN3JG.jpg]

Exploration to the west. Doesn't appear to be anything but some nice resources, so future city sites ahoy!

Is that a barb city?

Yes it is

[Image: O8n5d.jpg]

I have found the land of milk and honey! bow

bow
Such beautiful food!
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

So I finally settle metal, and this is what's on my new borders......

[Image: Y9UsT.jpg]

EDIT:

[Image: uCFq6.jpg]

Ax attacking vs CG1 archer in city on a hill.

Who wants to place bets?

That's a 6.75 w/1 fs v 5 battle, right?
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Yeah it is. I don't know how to check the odds on that though. I know I will be favored, but if he rolls lucky, then I lose my metal city.