I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

I am going to make an update of what I've been doing to it anyways.

Tere really hasn't been much of interest going on. The and empire buildup, orders doing worker stuff, first city off the mainland, and getting some horses to throw at Xenu.

Oh and I declared war on Plako.

dancing

To save you from a heart attack though, the war on Plako is just to move my galley through his territory to try and get circumnav. I don't want to flat out map trade with him, in case he gets the bonus. He had an opportunity to attack our galley, but didn't take it, so I'm assuming he won't mind the galley as long as we're nice and don't pillage his seafood or anything like that.

My galley going through plako-land, he's just mosying through. plako's showed 2 other galleys but not attacked, so this is definitely a cold war, and he doesn't seem to mind me info gathering.

Building up a military to strike at..... whom? Cause there's a problem with attacking Xenu

He's been rising power-wise faster than me, and I've been churning out some HAs the last few turns. So if I attack him, it'll probably end up grinding out to nothing, unless I wait til he attacks Serdoa. and as the last pic says, he's 1 turn from currency, so we really don't have a ton of time to waste......

I could attack Serdoa with all I've got, but that risks a likely backstab from Xenu, and less gains for my trouble....

Yuri, thoughts?

How long until we get Serdoa's graphs? We see Xenu's research, we can reduce EP on him if necessary
Can we whip more and build HAs faster?

Or if you have a decent defense force, this might be a good time to settle back a bit and build up your infrastructure and tech while they duke it out.

Serdoa's graphs will come in soonish, all of our EPs are going on him.

We can whip ourselves into the ground if need be, yes.

I think we should. The empire is unhappy, we're out of room for expansion, and Xenu is on the verge of researching Currency and having an economy. If we wait too long, our tech disadvantage will be too big to overcome

Also remember that Xenu is likely to go for Construction after Currency, and we would like to strike before he has defensive Cats

True. Well, his one border city I can see only has 1 archer and 1 ax in it, so it shouldn't be that hard to crack. I'll get in this turn and start whipping some HAs, and see what his countdown to construction is and so when we have to move out.

We might lose research visibility on Xenu soon, if going for Serdoa's graphs. If you see Xenu play before end turn Yuri, try to log on and catch his research target.

We might not be alive by the time our galley makes it around plako's continent for circumnav. I'm half tempted to just map trade with him and see if we win the coin flip for the bonus. :P