I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

I think we might need to call off the warring on Xenu.

1) He's being gifted metal by someone:

[Image: L5gKGbP.png]

Also, all of those archers are at least CG2, and a lot of his spears are at C1. Thanks GG. This might be impossible to crack with our current army as is.

2) I fear Serdoa coming for us:

[Image: QqYKyAg.png]

Chances are, with his high power, that Serdoa won that handily. Also, if I were Serdoa, I would take that army, march up and take or raze Terrapin, defending his holdings and shattering us.

Haven't played yet, what do you think Yuri?

It seems like you have some updating to do,.....pleeeeeaaaasssse.

Nothing happened. BRick has the pictures, but the short version is, Xenu found enough defences to prevent us from taking Red Fish (I knew it was going to be a tricky one!). We pillaged his iron, but Commodore gifted him a replacement one (bastard). BRick and I spend a couple of evenings talking about it, and decided signing peace for 100g (enough money to let us finish Currency research) was the best play

We still have an army of over 20 HArchers and plans for it - stay tuned smile

BRick - we should build some Galleys and attack Arabia

Yeah, after looking into the game I was thinking the same thing. plako's probably soon to consolidate the mainland, let's grab those islands from him.

How's it going?

Serdoa just invaded me with 20 knights and cut off my metal. GG.

I see. Sorry to hear that.

Eh, it was to be expected. I didn't play the best at the start of the game, didn't continue on well, failed to make real progress with any of my attacks, and then simply wasn't at enough of a proper tech level to stay competitive. Lately I've been doing lots of boring stuff to try and stay teched up, building markets and researching and such. Almost got to berzerks too, which would make me slightly harder to knight at.

And I'll give it the good fight. The force Serdoas brought in is a knockout blow, he intends to take all of my mainland. I've begged for metals from bigger and plako, two of the people I've gotten along best with, and the best thing I have vs knights is spears, so I'll just whip myself down in spears til the day I die. Die slowly! Whooo.....

I know the lurkers would love to see your defence even if it does end poorly. Fight on!