I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

This is with resource bubbles on, btw.

Hopefully our scout lives to get that next hut. My current micro plan doesn't involve getting a lot of scouting units...

Yeah, hopefully so. Good thing is we're on a hill, so it's a higher than not chance to survive.

Interesting to notice the current scoreboard. It seems that Cyneheard and CFCJesterFool went for something other than worker first (pop is the only thing I can think that explains the 2 point jumps). Probably WB first, maybe a warrior for CFC, if he's not in the whole metagame of worker first or lose that we have here.

Well, it seems Cyneheard is in the Scooter/Pindicator team... That makes them growing to 2 pop probably some crazy micro plan. They don't start with fishing (Zulu), though, so WB first is not possible. Neither it is for CFCJesterFool and India... So, what gives, why grow? Especially when you have India as a Civ... Only seafood resources for food?

This also makes me think Pindicator and co. will go for TGLh. They are Huyana Capac after all...

Either no land food or for some reason people felt a need to go warrior first? I have no clue, it's kinda weird. And CFCPerson is with Nakor, so yeah.....

Scout got killed at 26% odds. FML.

Bah... Before turn 10? That's really bad...

Interesting turns ahead, by the way... rolleye

Yeah. Literally nothing to report on this turn, what with no one to move and all.

Got room in your micro plan to at least send a warrior or something out to pop that hut? smile

Ag finished. Restarted the wheel.

Boooooring.

Turn Report: Yup. 2 turns til worker due.