I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] BRick goes for a diplo win with Genghis's Vikings

(November 3rd, 2012, 12:20)Krill Wrote: That sig is awesome.

dito

(November 4th, 2012, 16:07)BRickAstley Wrote:
(November 3rd, 2012, 12:20)Krill Wrote: That sig is awesome.

dito

Okay I held off when I first saw it, and then when Krill +1'd it, but I gotta say that I don't like it lol

It did give me a chuckle because it's a twist on a more common joke, of course. But what I don't like about it is that it leaves the impression that there are 3 distinct and separate groups.

But in fact, almost everyone fits into 2 of the groups. Take myself for example - I a) understand binary and c) did not (initially) expect the joke to be in base 3. If you're going to allow people to be in multiple groups, then there are much more than 10 groups - for example, I also fit into d) people that have never killed anyone (as far as you know! lol)

Anyways, this over-analyzing to the point of killing the joke brought to you in the name of post count inflation lol

Lovely news about those crabs and whales. That make a city up there useful and possible, even with a city 1N of the wheat (which I still think is best). 3N, 1W of the capital is a good city. 3N, 2E would be better, but that wouldn't fir with the city 1N of the wheat. But that's a backfill city (even though we can build whaling boats with sailing now), we need t expand in the direction where the other civs likely are.

Wow, now I see the corn too. Nice! It seems we have both South and East expansion prospects! smile

dancing

I'll wait for that hut pop and update the sand box. Than I'll post a micro plan so we can debate about it.

Jungle to the south, and upon further reflection the east.

banghead

I like the sig, whether or not it makes sense.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

About the sig: I know it doesn't flow the best, but I liked the noting and humor of the joke, and couldn't figure out a way to change it around to also work exclusively, so I kept it as is.

Holy Resourceless Southlands Batman!

(November 6th, 2012, 13:00)BRickAstley Wrote: Holy Resourceless Southlands Batman!

Yeah, not looking like priority land to be settled...