Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] scooter, pindicator, and Huayna Capac try some fast Zulu cuisine

Welcome, ShengWuLien!

And congratulations on the most epic game in CIV history, guys.

(July 11th, 2013, 23:30)SevenSpirits Wrote: You guys played an amazing game. Well done. I will always be excited to read threads featuring pindicator, scooter, and/or noblehelium.

There's some chatter about getting the band back together for pb13. You just may get your wish wink

(July 12th, 2013, 19:37)ShengWuLien Wrote: Hi guys. I registered for the forum just to write this, having followed your thread from more-or-less turn one. And then turn-by-turn since then, somewhat to my wife's chagrin...

Thanks for an incredible ride. It was a case of come for the impossible (but true) invasion of India, stay for the white-knuckle survival and entertaining commentary.

Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated.

Thank you and welcome to Realms Beyond! It was a treat to be rooted on by so many people, especially after doing so badly in the beginning of the game! smile

(July 12th, 2013, 20:27)TheHumanHydra Wrote: Welcome, ShengWuLien!

And congratulations on the most epic game in CIV history, guys.

I think top 10 is safe, but most epic? There's been some great stuff here. Still, thanks for the support THH!
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(July 11th, 2013, 23:30)SevenSpirits Wrote: You guys played an amazing game. Well done. I will always be excited to read threads featuring pindicator, scooter, and/or noblehelium.

(July 12th, 2013, 20:27)TheHumanHydra Wrote: And congratulations on the most epic game in CIV history, guys.

Thanks to both of you, much appreciated. smile

(July 12th, 2013, 19:37)ShengWuLien Wrote: Hi guys. I registered for the forum just to write this, having followed your thread from more-or-less turn one. And then turn-by-turn since then, somewhat to my wife's chagrin...

Thanks for an incredible ride. It was a case of come for the impossible (but true) invasion of India, stay for the white-knuckle survival and entertaining commentary.

Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated.

Wow, thanks so much, and welcome to RB!