Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] scooter, pindicator, and Huayna Capac try some fast Zulu cuisine

Boo hiss, a map. On the plus side, GOLD! That corner clam spot is perfect for our second city. Early religion or a monument, and we can lighthouse the lake later.

Usually i'm a lot more nonplussed about getting a map, but this really helps lessen fears about not having land nearby. Also agree with noble about being excited to see that gold tile! I think it's still likely we're not on the mainland (unless we're on some odd curving peninsula) but we should have a lot of land that we can peacefully claim. Now we need to hope for more food resources under the fog.

Next scout move... i would go SW, and then likely S onto the hill.

The hill doesn't look very useful, it's surrounded almost entirely by forests. I would just go 2SW unless you see a lot of forests past that forest, in which case i would go SW-NW.

Actually, looking closer at what was revealed in the west i am positive we are on an island. Notice the coast tile south of the land and then the coastline in the fog. We may even be the only people on this island, and if so The Great Lighthouse becomes my ancient wonder of choice

Edit: i also take back the previous comment about having enough land. Its better than scooter in pb5 but doubtful if its better than what rego and i had. Maybe there will be some good islands nearby

Shit, that hill SW-S of our scout is coastal... check the SW corner in the fog

Well, maybe not. That could be the head of a southbound river- it looks similar to the start of the river we uncovered a few turns back.

No, it is a different river. The other river is also very short and we can already see the source and its mouth.

Oh I misread what you said. Yes it's the start of another river.

Logged in. Worst news possible.

[Image: t6_commodore.JPG]

Oh good, we're on a crappy peninsula boxed in by Commodore. GG ya'll lol. I moved 2SW:

[Image: t6_move.JPG]

*PTSD flashbacks*

War it shall be. Not sure when, not sure how. But war it shall be.

Sigh. Locking ourselves into an early war with Commodore destroys our shot at winning. Impis are nice but non-aggessive Impis are not exactly tools of conquest.

I guess I'm just hoping Commodore will come to his senses this time and recognize there's 9 other players in this game. If we're as boxed in as it looks though, I dunno what to do.

Oh god

it is too late to vote for K1?