I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] scooter, pindicator, and Huayna Capac try some fast Zulu cuisine

Looks like a nice start to me. Now just to hope there are luxuries in a 40-mile radius. wink

With this much seafood (easy commerce), forests, FIN, and HC, I'm going to say you should probably go for an early religion and onto Oracle for obviously MC.

Well you said it and I was like "hum, welp, better than anything I can think of" and I did it lol. This should motivate us sufficiently to come up with something that doesn't suck.

NH - we're guaranteed at least 2 in the vicinity, so we're golden.

Quote:* Commodore gets enhanced War Eles as his UU? Please let him start as far away from us as possible

Bad flashbacks, anyone? :Lol:

No kidding. He was whiny to me on chat about how terrible his leader is... It's just like last game - it's Krillmod, not vanilla. He's got cheap granaries which was always the main reason you pick EXP in vanilla anyways. CRE is fine too. He'll certainly expand much faster than us if he's smart. Combine the leader, civ, techs, UU, and UB, and I'd say he got one of the top 5 rolls here. Of course he'll just see that he has Gilgamesh and we have Huayna and he'll Lewwyn us. So... yes, let's hope and pray he's far away. I'd happily trade one of our crabs in order to guarantee he's on the other side of the world. lol

(October 27th, 2012, 10:57)scooter Wrote: I'd happily trade one of our crabs in order to guarantee he's on the other side of the world. lol

I really don't think I need to have crabs mischief
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(October 27th, 2012, 10:28)regoarrarr Wrote:
Quote:* Commodore gets enhanced War Eles as his UU? Please let him start as far away from us as possible

Bad flashbacks, anyone? :Lol:

Cyneheard wakes up in the middle of the night with chills.

He screams: "THE IMPIS ARE COMING! THE IMPIS ARE COMING!"

"Oh, wait, we have Impis this time? That's better."

*Goes back to sleep.*

Two hours later...

"The ballistaphants are coming! The ballistaphants are coming!"

"Oh, wait, we have Impis this time? They're not so scary."

*Actually goes back to sleep.*

Theme idea: fast food restaurants?

Mardoc - er yeah, I guess we have clams and not crabs. smile

EDIT: Cyneheard pointed out Long John Silver's would have to be the capital if we SIP. Definitely.

I like! Now we just need to find a snazzy title to go with it smile
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

"scooter, pindicator, and Huayna Capac try some fast Zulu cuisine"?

edit: maybe the fast should be left off, and the "fast food" should be understood since Impis are fast smile

+1 thumbsup
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player