Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Lewger goes for the Bigwyn

Civstats says the turn rolled, I could log in to get demos, what happens if two of us try to log in at the same time?

Azza hasn't settled yet, serdoa settled this turn. I think everyone else settled t0.

Demos:

Does the * mean they've finished turn on civstats?

(November 1st, 2012, 18:08)Old Harry Wrote: Does the * mean they've finished turn on civstats?

Yup.

Let's get down to brass tacks, where do we move the scout? I'm in favor of going west and following the open ground. When borders pop we should get a good view of the north. Really what we need to do is go out and about as fast as possible for huts.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

i'd rather go SW-S and end on the PH. I believe we have tundra to the west and that PH might even reveal the western coastline - as well as a good section of the south. In any case it will reveal a large amount of territory which will make future scouting decisions easier, and reveal the most land for potential huts.

I think our future will lie in the south moreso than the west.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Okay, I can get behind that. Though first see what we see when we go SW.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

We've def got tundra just north of the fur so it's possible that it continues in the west. The plains hill is good for visability and because I think you want to explore the river region asap to maximise expansion planning.

It would be consistent with our luck so far for a hut to be 1w of the peak... But lets go for the plains hill anyway.

Okay so I scouted to the hill found nothing. Ended turn. New turn. Decided to go south again. Found nothing. Ended turn. Took screenie:

[Image: t2scouting.jpg]

Then I realized something. Uh, we have 70 gold.

We didn't before the reload. Is Krill trying to make up for something?

(November 2nd, 2012, 05:12)Old Harry Wrote: We didn't before the reload. Is Krill trying to make up for something?

Everyone started with a hut except us? Could explain him settling too the city too, IE, world builds hut, plants the city and sends off the save.

I am not complaining. But I don't want to be accused later of an advantage made by mistake. rolleye