For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Lewger goes for the Bigwyn

Wow that's shitty.

How many turns from CV are you anyway?

Anyway I think it's over. As frustrating as it is, if we don't have anyone to play against what's the point? We can't make people play. Lets take the moral victory and move on. We had a good time and we were entertaining. We had a plan that may or may not have worked in the end, but at least we had a plan.

If you want I'm willing to team with you again in a future PB and we can make another go of it. alright
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

(July 12th, 2013, 09:10)Lewwyn Wrote: Anyway I think it's over. As frustrating as it is, if we don't have anyone to play against what's the point? We can't make people play. Lets take the moral victory and move on. We had a good time and we were entertaining. We had a plan that may or may not have worked in the end, but at least we had a plan.

If you want I'm willing to team with you again in a future PB and we can make another go of it. alright

I think that's the key of it, most of the other players got to a point where they feel there's no point to the game. You made a valiant effort this game and I think you did really well, but the game seems to be all but decided in many people's eyes and at that point it is a social issue, and you can't make people think they still have hope or provide a reason to play when they don't see one.

Very good game, guys. You really did get shafted by the metagame; I think your read of Plako needing caution was just about right. But when I got bogged down in India and Serdoa opted to concede...alright

Impressive position considering your situation the the time of Praetorians. Although can you blame Scooter for Azza's free horses now? tongue
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(July 12th, 2013, 09:19)Commodore Wrote: Although can you blame Scooter for Azza's free horses now? tongue

Was that us? mischief
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player