For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Lewger goes for the Bigwyn

Oh man. This is severely lame:

[Image: Trolled.png]

That seafood is now stuck at 4f for the rest of the game. No city can be built to share that tile. The only way we know is if we send the scout north or north east. If we sent it east we still don't know. I'm just speechless. Trolled.

On the upside we have two grains on the rivers so we do not need to tech hunting or AH. I started us on Mining. Bigger you can go ahead and start renaming stuff...

password is: blowitup
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

Curse you Qgqqqqq!!!!!

smile
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Anyway, the capital still looks good, I just feel bad about wasted opportunity. Fact is that we needed to send the scout or settler north or NE to see the crabs problem is the risk was too much to send the settler off. I'd much rather settle on a plains river tile than a grassland one and if we didn't see anything north we'd likely have to move back again wasting 2 turns. Knowing that we were guaranteed two food if SIP actually made it more difficult to go exploring.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”

well if you look at it that way, its a wash. we settle 1 NE, we gain a food from the crabs, but lose one from the grassland we settle smile. Plus we pick up coast tiles and 1 ocean tile and lose riverside tiles.

Of course that ignored the harbor and customs house down the road, but lets not think about that.
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

A wise man said when lost don't move,
your friends will search and rescue you.
So when I was faced with the choice
I sat and screamed 'til I was hoarse.

But the forests are tall and deep
with paths too curled, too swirled to keep
straight. And no one comes. No one knows
where I am. Hope dies, my fear grows.

Still I hang upon the old man's
words since he has lived long in lands
beyond. I stand my ground, prepare
myself to start anew, for there
are ways to live, no time to spare.

[Image: Krilllllllllllll.png]

I swear it's his PB5 revenge banghead

Anyhow now the Vikings can't boat the capital. That's some deep strategy Lewwyn! lol

(For some reason none of the images are loading, so just infering from context.)
Haha called it! Wish same thing woked in WW.
New prediction: barb archer turns up T5, you barely manage to survive, followed by an axe uprising the turn you kill it, with all your warriors exposed and defenceless.

Umm Good Luck! wink
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

(October 31st, 2012, 05:56)Old Harry Wrote: Anyhow now the Vikings can't boat the capital. That's some deep strategy Lewwyn! lol

Obviously we're going to win now.

You have no idea how hilarious some of the maps I generated were.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Hey guys, do you mind if I have a go at logging in at some point? I've not logged into a pitboss before so I don't want to screw anything up - I thought before the game restarted might be a good time to check I can...