I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Louis of Aztecs - One of those industrious

I can transfer them with transportes in 17T and my economy can easily handle that stream of spies. The problem is the same as is with civic/religion switch missions. Costs should scale based on the harm done i.e. Costs should take in to account hammers/culture/gold... lost. It still would be very unfun from receiving end point of view.

Is there any active spy mission you think adds to the game and improves it?

Without looking the list I think sabotage missions are alright. At least they scale based on the costs. Tech stealing is also good in principle. Not that unfun for the receiver. Main problem are the costs. You should be able to get them a bit cheaper than teching, if you dedicate to the subject, but 50% or even cheaper than that is way too cheap.

Couple of final shots. I would have got GA in 6T with 85% probability and if that would have failed the other shot with similar odds were coming few turns later.

Ironworks and Pentagon were next build in ArabCap. Both would be finished within next 10T.

[Image: q808.jpg]

[Image: 6i9v.jpg]

(January 17th, 2013, 04:47)plako Wrote: Incredible. My thread has already dropped to 2nd last. This game is getting well reported. Apparently there are lots of action going on. 2 Great Generals has born and in the past I've seen Azza losing couple a city or 2. Now, unless Lewwyn whipped exactly same minute, (they were online simultaneously) Azza captured a city from him.

we gave that city up in a peace deal - the same city on 2 different occaisons frown I don't think Azza ever captured a city by force from us, though (that I can remember).

still reading your thread, I'm slow lol
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.