I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Louis of Aztecs - One of those industrious

Victory

[Image: civ4screenshot1224.jpg]

Feeling a bit lonely here. Just me and the barbs.

Copper. This means I'm rushing a city to settle on desert hill in the north:

[Image: civ4screenshot0807c.jpg]

hmm. Wounded lion. Seems like I'm not alone after all. This continet seemed like a bit too large to be only mine.

[Image: civ4screenshot1247.jpg]

Slaving worker next turn and depending on whether I find worthwhile spot in the north settler from the capital a bit later.

[Image: civ4screenshot1255.jpg]

Looks like there are some very strong starts here. I'm already bit lagging, even with my free culture and 40% prerequisites:

[Image: civ4screenshot1261.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1262.jpg]

Contact. Merohoc's warrior. EP points 4/4 so might not have contact with anyone else. Had to be careful. Ad hoc has at least some games in the past focused too much on military early game.

[Image: civ4screenshot1268.jpg]

Letting you know that I am following your thread and that I like your updates. I am getting a nice view of how things are going for your civ.
Thanks,
Kalin

Thank you Kalin, much appreciated. Intresting parts are just about to start so I might give you a report a bit more often.

Thanks. I was going to say how I'd love more updates, but I understand that not all that much happened. I am looking forward to see how things will develop. You have a lot of land and a chokepoint. It seems that you could leverage your situation pretty well.

Kalin

Merohoc warrior moving annoying way. Had to keep my worker protected so it couldn't take position in flat land and road towards copper. In RBmod Archey is very cheap, if you alredy have Hunting so I might had to invest on that after Pottery.

[Image: civ4screenshot1271.jpg]