For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Louis of Aztecs - One of those industrious

Merohoc moved their warrior 1S. I moved my other warrior SW from the city in the forest as well as one of the workers. Not optimal, but I'll road both of the forests to make them easily choppable later. Pottery coming next turn and I'll finish my 4th worker just in time to plant couple of cottages near capital.

I was seriously considering Archery next in case it makes sense to settle aggressively towards Merohoc, but I'll try to map border area before making that desicion.

[Image: civ4screenshot1283.jpg]

Where would you found your next cities if you decide not to settle up on merohoc? Do you have any sites in the south that are viable pre-IW?
Fie, fie! you visionary things.

Nothing in the south worth settling before IW and pretty marginal without Calendar. I can already see fish (sorry no resource bubbles) west from Tlatelolco that I can settle next unless I find something better from the north.

Merohoc borders behind the sea:

[Image: civ4screenshot1284.jpg]

Is that the best idea?
If he takes the 50/50 on your warrior, wouldn't he be able to take your copper city?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Doesn't plako have two warriors next to each other? I'd assume that if merohoc goes for the 50/50, the other warrior plako has positioned there goes in to finish off the (hopefully) injured warrior of merohoc.
Fie, fie! you visionary things.

Yeah that is mainly a test about their intentions. Of course they could have Chariot luring there and I would be totally screwed wink.

Oh sorry didn't see that one (or rather I thought it was another worker).
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Merohoc's warrior moving away. They also got a minor event.

[Image: civ4screenshot0808.jpg]