I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Louis of Aztecs - One of those industrious

Finally a new turn. Got visibility to couple of Merohoc's cities:

[Image: civ4screenshot0809.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot0810.jpg]

Both GLH and Oracle built. Surprisingly no one has Stonehenge yet. India was probably GLH and Serdoa Oracle. This is ok. I can skip Masonry and go for IW next.

[Image: civ4screenshot1326.jpg]

Whipped a galley. There is a land mass in the east. Checking it out and if there is something remotely worthwhile my next city goes there. Getting intercontinental trade routes would be very nice.

4th settler is on its way to settle near fish north. There doesn't seem to be much between us and Merohoc.

[Image: civ4screenshot1327.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1328.jpg]

There is fish in the east. Next settler will go here unless I find there is sombody in this land mass close by.

Lewwyn built Stonehenge. Very good catch for him this late.

[Image: civ4screenshot1333.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1334.jpg]

Iron working , calendar and loads of workers.Do you have writing? personaly i think if you dont have go writing first build a library and time to get this land worked will be greatly improved.

No writing yet, but after IW yes. My happy cap is very low until I get to Calendar so building Libraries is a challenge. Writing doesnt' even give option for OB in RBmod. I can't whip much so I'll grow cities to happy cap and then stagnate with building workers/settler. This is great land after that jungle has been taken care of.

Ah forgot that half price libraries were moved from Creativ.This mod its strange , no creative its worthless.

(December 25th, 2012, 06:26)mackoti Wrote: Ah forgot that half price libraries were moved from Creativ.This mod its strange , no creative its worthless.

yeah. Creative was nerfed too much when losing half priced libraries.

ooh. Disgustingly good spot in the east.

[Image: civ4screenshot1343.jpg]

[Image: civ4screenshot1344.jpg]

Interesting, you commented on the good spot location but posted 2 pictures? Any comments about the second image? Any war-like intentions for us lurkers to look forward to?