For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Tatan, CFCJester and Nakor try their hand at Mansu of India...

(July 16th, 2013, 13:12)Bigger Wrote: ergh, so, Happy Meal was my chariot. sorry about that, I expected him to be used against Commodore, not you.

Nice thread smile.
I thought the name was quite fitting. At the time, we were totally unprepared, so we were indeed a "Happy meal". lol Gifting units is part of the game so no worries there. smile Entire armies might be a different matter (throw the balance of power way out of whack) but minor amounts of units make the game more unpredictable and fun imo.

Glad you liked the thread. RB has a nice history of good reporting. Just tried to live up to the high standard that previous players have set.
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

(February 10th, 2013, 04:39)CFCJesterFool Wrote: First things first...
[Image: pb8t118.jpg]
Very expensive whip (3 pop) but it had to be done. We have enough overflow to 1t an archer after the walls complete and can whip indefinitely as long as we don't lose FoF. Unfortunately, since we already had so much whip anger in CG (thanks barb galley for nothing) I had to leave one warrior there. Two warriors will add to the garrison at FoF before Scooter can attack (or it could be Pin who plays the turn, tbh I prefer Pin to do the dirty deed...I like the guy and who doesn't like friendly competition anyway. Note to self - stop being a girl, nobody cares about yo feelings bro. lol )

I appreciate the compliments!

heart

I'm sorry I'm a slower reader than scooter, but i wanted to also say thanks for being good sports about such an unexpected and frustrating move. I totally understood the frustration and definitely had some of my own ranting moments this game against Commodore. One thing I admired was how you asked questions in the lurker thread and had a very good attitude about learning. Keep having an open mind and you will get better at MP!

I hope you guys get to hammer against opponents in pb12 & pb13 and i'm glad you're having fun playing civ with us here at RB :D
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(July 21st, 2013, 20:52)pindicator Wrote: I appreciate the compliments!
Your welcome. smile PB8 was a crazy fun game. MP has aspects to it that are quite different than SP. I think this game, however, was more about falling into the isolation trap (no close land neighbors) and getting too caught up in simming. Great learning experience. We can only get better. lol
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

(July 22nd, 2013, 00:10)CFCJesterFool Wrote:
(July 21st, 2013, 20:52)pindicator Wrote: I appreciate the compliments!
Your welcome. smile PB8 was a crazy fun game. MP has aspects to it that are quite different than SP. I think this game, however, was more about falling into the isolation trap (no close land neighbors) and getting too caught up in simming. Great learning experience. We can only get better. lol

Agree with Jester! Learned a lot!