I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Tatan, CFCJester and Nakor try their hand at Mansu of India...

(October 31st, 2012, 10:05)Tatan Wrote: Anyway, on to more important things--naming themes! You guys have any bright ideas?
That would not be my strong suit. Usually, the only city I rename is "Capitol" and my first worker "First of Many" followed by "#2, #3..." Yeah, I won't be much help. lol
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

If you get bored, just name the cities alphabetically.
BTS games: PB1, PB3, PBEM2, PBEM4, PBEM5B, PBEM50. RB mod games: PBEM16, PBEM20, PB5, PB15, PB26, PB27, PB37, PB42, PB46, PB71. FFH games: PBEMVII, PBEMXII. Games ded lurked: PBEM17, PB16, PB18

Re-played T0 so we're waiting for everybody else to do T0. Kept same password. We do not have contact w/ Qin (that was mapmaker error...reason for restart). Apparently, Commodore liked his lucky hut result. My guess is free tech...otherwise why would you care particularly (although warrior would be very useful). Lucky huts (aka noob huts) ftw? shakehead
Global lurker smile ; played in Civ VI PBEM 4, 5, 15; DL suboptimal Civ VI PBEM 17

Let's just go with whims and name our stuff after flights of fancy. Literally. :D
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

No problem with that. We'll see what happens.

Now we wait for the new turn?

The turn will automatically turnover after the timer expires -or- if all the teams press end turn will turnover once the last player presses end turn. Anyway, I moved the scout and we got 51g...game breaking. lol

[Image: pb8t1a.jpg]
Lots of desert..yuck. Scout to the desert hill next? Looks like we won't be able to share the corn w/ another city (unless we want fair amount of junk tiles). Better option would be to share the seafood. I'd be nice if we could grab copper with our second city and settle city to share fish/crab afterwards as a short term worker/settler pump.

I did not end turn so we'll need to do that after everyone takes a look.

Yep, let's move to the dessert hill next. Tatan, you can end turn. I'll be away for 24 hours from my Civ Computer.

Scout revealed not much...
[Image: pb8t2.jpg]
Possible we might have copper on one of the desert hills...time will tell. Not sure where scout should move next. No chance we would settle jungle this early. Moving scout 2 NE and doubling back probably what I would do but maybe better to move 1 NE and then east?

Btw, do we want to come up with a civ name? Just throwing this out there but it would be kinda funny (very good movie if you haven't seen it)...
[Image: threeamigos.jpg]
No idea what the leader name would be. Thoughts?

Sure, let's go with that then! Leader name can probably stay as our individual names (makes it easier to tell who's logged in to play the turn).

I went ahead and ended our turn. I'll be busy with a competition IRL for the next two days, so feel free to just end the turn after you play it. smile
Played in: PBEM 4 [Formerly Jowy's Peter of Egypt] | PBEM 10 [Napoleon of the Dutch] | PBEM 11 [Shaka of France] | EitB XVI [Valledia of the Amurites] | PB7 [Darius of Rome] | Diplomacy 3 [Austria-Hungary] | PBEMm/o vs AutomatedTeller

Oh goody, another hut. lol Where are the hammers is my question though.
[Image: pb8t3.jpg]
Scout to grab hut then 1 SE would be next move I suppose.