I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

(December 4th, 2012, 17:48)MindyMcCready Wrote: Thanks for the posts! Being the only lurker in a game has its advantages it would seem - you are not alone in being alone. smile

Those are some strong cities! Judging prematurely, I'm not so sure that this is a good guide on "how to screw up... Rome"!

Your cities are very strong in production. Did Krill's performance in PB5 influence your game play? I'd post a spoiler but don't know how, sorry. But I can't imagine that you didn't read at least some of his posts since you were one of his many victims (no offense). smile

They're good now, but I don't sandbox or sim out any of my plans. I just go with what feels like a good idea. So any advantage I have I'll probably lose before too long.

I did read Krill's thread after he smashed me in PB5. I think I recall him saying something along the lines of mines, specifically grassland hills, are good tiles to be working in RB mod because of the Slavery nerf. So I'm planning on making use of my production in my capital rather than whipping it away too much. Also makes Pottery a less pressing goal, so I can explore weird and wacky Praet rush strategies.

Hi Azza,

Any updates that you can share?

I'll have some when I play my turn a bit later today. (if the game's back up)

Imgur doesn't want to upload pictures for some reason. I'll try again later, but summary.

Great Lighthouse started in Tenacious D. Muse built on the south west peninsular, worker is mining the gems now. The Living End is building another warrior, then a settler to go by the jungle lakeside rice + gold.

Tenacious D city screen.
[Image: fHOpZ.jpg]

Local area.
[Image: BKl6v.jpg]

And the scouting workboat.
[Image: O7nTW.jpg]

And my sentry warrior.
[Image: IcENY.jpg]

Can't see workboat.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

You dont have whell yet?

(December 14th, 2012, 03:30)Qgqqqqq Wrote: Can't see workboat.

Imgur is being a bit screwy for some reason at the moment. It should be there, try refreshing?

(December 14th, 2012, 05:15)mackoti Wrote: You dont have whell yet?

I've delayed The Wheel because I don't have anything I desperately need to connect yet. Once I get Iron Working (crucial for Praets and removing the annoying jungle that's covering most of the food outside my first 2 cities) The Wheel will be a very high priority.

Ah yeah there it is.
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.