I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

[Image: E9Hc2.jpg]

I wonder what one of our spreadsheet gurus would've done with a start like this. Because, things are looking pretty damn good for someone who's been doing this completely on gut feel.

Damn, missed out on The Great Lighthouse. Oh well, Iron Working in 2, with 2 settlers being built.

The Good News.

[Image: cPQVT.jpg]

My demos are killing it.

The Bad News.

[Image: RRhCp.jpg]

Lewger have a chariot that could wreck me if he decides to go that way, and I'd be surprised if they didn't.

If Lewger attack, fuck my life.

Oh yeah, also met scooter this turn with my workboat and traded maps. He and Commodore are on the same island, but scooter hasn't met Serdoa (eastern side of the choke).

Lewger just shuffled their troops around.
[Image: FKoLG.jpg]

What might save me is that I look powerful.
[Image: 6RQpW.jpg]

You know what they say, looks can be deceiving!

My actual military right now.
[Image: KpUdQ.jpg]

These are most precarious times we live in.

Still no war. My power rating might just be keeping them off my back.

I think I'm going to cry.

[Image: jg4Q8.jpg]

Courage Azza! You have the home field advantage and your capital has massive production and is sitting on a hill. Make them pay for every step they take.

You're no longer playing to win, so you should be playing to make them suffer. If you can survive this first onslaught future opportunity to exact revenge may present itself. Try every angle to make your defense more effective. If nothing else, this is an opportunity to sharpen your military tactics.

Good Luck!

Scooter gifted me horses, so I'll be whipping 3 chariots next turn. I'm also going to settle the copper island to my south. It wrecks my dotmap and the city will be good for nothing other than IC trade routes and the copper, but I don't have time to mine and road it.

[Image: YBEtN.jpg]

Azza, that's the spirit! Remember Plako's PB2 Koreans, they were gassed and left for dead... never give up!