Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[spoiler] Azza provides a guide on how to screw up Napoleon of Rome

The war happenings;
[Image: w5vPA.jpg]

Killed a warrior at 50-50 odds. I figured I was owed some luck after this happened in The Living End.

[Image: YYFYM.jpg]

Just barely survived a barbarian attack. That would've been an extremely crushing blow if the barbarian had won. Still I could end up losing TLE to the Lewger Chariot.

Some success was had.

[Image: KJ1Ls.jpg]

Unfortunately, there are more Dutch chariots coming to cause me grief. Billy Talent is as good as gone.

How goes the war??

Connected copper and I'm pushing with my chariots. But I lost a chariot to a barb warrior without damage to the barb, and had to upgrade my warrior in The Living End to an Axe to fend of the pestering barbs down there.

Dang, that's an expensive upgrade. Worth it, but painful.

[Image: 0vGpM.jpg]

Motherfuckers... they're going to pay for that.

Whats your plan?
(To make them pay...)
HA?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Hopefully scooter doesn't cancel the horses and I can hit them with Horse Archers. Otherwise I'll make some more chariots til it expires, then axes and spears, and hopefully be ready to strike when the peace treaty expires.

Oh yeah they're not native.
Are there any nearby sources?
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

The horses on the western shore of their lake (as seen in the above screenshot) is the closest source, iirc. The iron in Beowulf is the only strategic resource in my sphere of influence on this continent.